KRONENDAL HOLIDAY CLUB – BOOK YOUR SPOT NOW!
The Kronendal Holiday Club will be open during most school holidays. The Holiday Club is open to children of all ages, from any school and will operate from 08h00 – 16h00 during the school holidays.
COST & DETAILS:
R100 PER DAY (bring own lunch and snack)
- The Holiday Club will be open from 08h00 – 16h00 during all school holidays
- The Holiday Club is open to children of all ages, from any school.
- Holiday Club fees are separate and in addition to Kronendal Aftercare fees
- There is no refund for non-attendance as food and materials will have already been bought.
- Kronendal Holiday Club requires full payment upfront for all children.
- There are days when we take the children for a walk out of school grounds and by signing the indemnity you confirm that you are aware of this and happy for us to do so. Every precaution is taken and children are not allowed to run wild.
- Children may bring toys, bicycles, balls etc…. but please nothing electronic. We encourage our students to spend time outside or to interact with each other.
- During Summer months children must bring swimming kit every day including hat, swimming cap & sunscreen and a change of clothes
- ALL fees are due in advance to secure your place
To book your spot, please download the Holiday Club October 2018.doc
Please note: Spaces are limited.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
If you need any information on the Holiday Club, please contact Joanne Frost.
Cell: 076 402 2333
Tel: 021 790 2060