We strive to create an environment in which children are nurtured, challenged and guided, without prejudice, by a caring, professional team of educators. We provide education holistically through a relevant and modern curriculum, in order to develop each child to fulfill his or her potential.
We gauge our success by the positive attitudes and actions of our learners who feel safe and happy and take pride in themselves and their school. Our pupils are well-balanced and prepared for the demands of high school and later life.
Situated between the mountains and the sea in Hout Bay, our school is characterised by modern facilities, relatively small classes and a wide range of activities which cater to the needs of our richly diverse pupil body.
We display and encourage helpfulness, tolerance, honesty, respect and perseverance in all our activities. We are guided by Christian principles and sound educational philosophies.
Notwithstanding the Christian ethos of our school, provision is made for each child to develop their own spiritual values. Our clients are our pupils and their parents and we serve the community of Hout Bay.
Our vision is to be the primary school of choice in Hout Bay and a role-model for community-based schools in South Africa.
We do this by:
- Attracting, developing and retaining experienced, passionate and effective educators
- Providing quality education at a comparatively affordable price
- Keeping class sizes at an average of 28 learners per class
- Providing a beautiful location and infrastructure, including sports fields, courts and a swimming pool
- Encouraging parents to contribute their skills in order to add value to our children and school
- Cultivating such a happy environment that our learners bring their children back one day